There are some step to reset brother printer.● First and foremost, turn your printer off and then unplug it from the power outlet.
● Make sure that all the lids and covers of the printer are closed.
● Now, plug the power cord into the power outlet.
● Now, long press the Go button on the printer’s control panel and the power button at the same time.
● Let the machine power up and then release the Go button.
● After the indicators stop blinking and one indicator is reactive, press the Go button six times.
● This results in the resetting of your printer.